i didn’t understand the hype about wearing leggings as pants until i started wearing leggings as pants and now there’s no going back
Kate Nash’s advice to college students (via xx092813)
In joint celebration of hitting 2k followers and one of my lady heroes (specifically dear Amy Poehler) releasing a book, I’ve decided to do a giveaway!!!
Prize: Signed Yes Please book!
- you don’t have to be following me, but i’d super appreciate it if you did…
- reblog this post by October 28th, 2014, 11:59pm
- only reblogs count, but you can reblog as many times as you want
- i will be choosing using a random number generator, and will notify the winner. if they don’t respond within two days, i will choose another.
- additionally, i would prefer to ship to somewhere in the US, but if it’s somewhere international we’ll talk and work something out!
- Romeo: I was thinking about this chick earlier who I said I was in love with but now I love that girl over there that is very likely to either belong to my family's enemy or be close with my family's enemy as it is their party I am crashing
- Juliet: I do not like being so young and forced into a relationship with an older man, but oh there's a cute guy more my age over there. And since he's here he must have been invited and is there for a reasonable love match for myself
- Romeo: We should kiss right now at this party
- Juliet: No that is a super dumb idea
- Romeo: *kisses her anyway*
- Juliet: That was dumb of you
- Romeo: We should get married right now
- Juliet: We don't know each other. Shouldn't we wait until at least a little time has passed?
- Romeo: Like tomorrow?
- Juliet: Sure, fine.
- Juliet: We're married now, so we have to try and make things better between our families.
- Romeo: Right.
- Romeo: It seems I have killed your cousin and am now exiled.
- Juliet: Ok so since Romeo fucked up I'm gonna fix this shit by taking a harmless sleeping liquid. He'll come and get me and we can go away together.
- Romeo: *immediately kills himself*
- Juliet: For fucks sake.
Everyone has to leave. And I will say that when I do leave, it’s not because I see something better or anything like that. It’s just that it’s time. When I do leave, it will be the hardest thing. This is my seventh year, and I mean, that’s my family, it’s my heart, it’s New York, to me. But you know, you have to leave things that you love.