- If you've self harmed today: there is always tomorrow, you're not a failure.
- If you want to self harm: there is no reason to hurt someone as special as you. You shouldn't punish yourself.
- If you're suicidal: I love you so much. You can talk to me, or anyone on here and we will listen. Dying will prevent good things in the future.
- If you're having anxiety problems: the worries you have are in your head. No one really hates you, you'll do fine tomorrow, you're gonna be okay.
- If you're depressed: focus on some good things that have happened, you won't help yourself by sleeping. Then go eat something tasty, or go for a walk.
- If you're hurting in anyway: you are NOT alone. There are so many people going through similar things.
With the end of 30rock we also lost one of the great things the interwebs(or NBC.help) gave us: Ask Tina
Can you re-enact your reaction to hearing you had been cast on a marvel movie?
Chris Pratt, Amy Poehler and Aubrey Plaza at the ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Screening After Party
Republicans are scary but republicans under the age of 20 are even scarier
Yeah liberals are terrified of educated youth
did your dad tell you that
goodbye my lover,
goodbye my friend…